Goa is the perfect travel destination for all sorts of travellers. Every group of friends plans to visit Goa at least once in their college life. So if you are planning to visit Goa and you have limited days to explore, you need to reevaluate your priorities. Goa has so much to offer from sun-kissed beaches, trance parties, glorious forts, magnificent churches, seafood, fun, and leisure vacation. But how do you plan to cover everything in just two days?
Slow down! Even two days are enough if you plan everything out. You can hire a two-wheeler on rent in goa to save your travelling time. We have curated a list of the best places for your two days trip to goa, covering all the options.
Day 1: South Goa
South Goa is all about romance and tranquillity. This part not just has a natural attraction but also the human-made wonders to explore. You can explore the beauty of south Goa by hiring a
Scooty on rent in goa. Here are some options, including the beach, restaurants, and other places.
● Palolem Beach - This is one of the most spectacular beaches to visit in southern Goa. You can participate in a lot of water sports on this beach. Also, this beach has pretty good restaurants and a flea market as well. The appealing thing about this beach is that you can dance at the silent disco wearing headphones.
● Mollem National Park - This is in the core area of Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary. With very reasonable entry fees, this place showcases a fascinating variety of mammals, birds, reptiles, etc. This place includes a forested area to glance at several birds and animals. Also, you can get into the jungle safari to watch wild animals closely.
● Eating options: There are also some exciting options to eat in south Goa. To travel and find all the cafe's you can hire a two-wheeler on rent in goa. There are restaurants and food according to all types of tastes and budgets.
1. Zeebop by the sea
2. The space Goa
3. Martin's corner
4. The red ginger
5. The farmhouse bar & bistro
Day 2: North Goa
You can invest your 1st day to explore the southern area and the 2nd day to explore the North Goa or vice versa. The best option to utilize both days is by hiring Scooty on rent in goa.
● Fort Aguada - The most imposing fort among all the other forts of Goa. The visiting hours are between 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
● Calangute beach - It is* known as the queen of beaches in Goa. This beach of golden sand and turquoise water is incredible. Here you can engage in water sports and exciting beach parties. You can hire a Scooty on rent in goa to smoothly go to the places.
● Eating places in North Goa - Pamper your taste buds in this top restaurant in north.
1. Spice Goa
3. Britto's bar
4. Soro - the village pub
6. Watson's grub pub