When we look at the piping and pumping system externally, we usually see it as a complete set rather than seeing many of its functional components individually. But there is one part that plays a very important role. They are valves. They act like tiny holes to control the flow of fluid and cut off supplies when needed.
There are several types of industrial operating valves, each based on a different operating principle and a different function. Here, we have discussed the 9 most common types of industrial combustion valves.
1. Ball valve - It is a hollow out ball shaped disc that is fitted inside the pipe. The valve starts and the quarter turn of this disc stops the flow at rotational speed. When the valve is open, the hollow end adjusts and closes in the direction of flow, which sits tightly in the direction of flow.
2. Plug valve - Also called hose valve, it uses cylindrical or tapered plugs along the boring path, which impedes, starts or flows throttle. Rotating the handle or wheel adjusts the hollow opening of the plug with the inlet and outlet port. It is blocked, while the solid part aligns itself with the ports.
3. Butterfly Valve - This is yet another valve that uses rotational motion; The ball and plug valve work the same way. It uses a thin disk in the flow path instead of just a ball-shaped unit or cylindrical plug. They are fast to use, extremely lightweight and easily adaptable.
4. Cast steel gate Valve - This is the type of valve used in the faucet. Opening and closing of valves involves raising and lowering metal doors, respectively. A wedge is laid in the seat. With the
cast steel gate valves manufacturers, the passage can either be completely closed or completely open; nobody is in the middle. They are also called sluice valves.
5. Globe Valve - This is similar to a gate valve in that it uses linear motion for the flow of throttle. It is different in the use of disks rather than nails. It can also be adjusted to reduce or increase the flow; The advantage of a globe valve is that it does not leak like other valves. They are also one of the most popular types of valves used in various applications.
6. Pinch Valve - Construction involves pinching mechanism and sleeve of moulded rubber or synthetic material. Flow path is uninterrupted in open state. The stream is cut by pinching the flexible membrane, cutting down the strip or gate.
7. Diaphragm valve - It works just like a pinch valve; A flexible diaphragm is inserted in such a way that it accelerates itself to a seat blocking the flow. Its advantage over pinch valves is that it creates very tight seals and is therefore used in applications that require high precision.
8. Relief and safety valves - As fluid flows through the system, there is an unprecedented increase in pressure, which can prove dangerous if unmanaged. This is especially applicable if you are dealing with hazardous fluids. The relief and
Pressure safety valve India releases pressure from time to time, when it goes beyond a defined point to prevent damage.
9. Check Valve - Check valve allows directional flow of fluid; they don't let him back down. Check the non-slam nozzle check valve pressure and prevent water corrosion.