National offers Ball Valves with innovative features and a reliable production engineering to meet he demanding requirements of the intended applications. All wetted parts are produced from investment castings thru in house lost wax process foundry. All valves are tested under pressure.
- Broader Range
- Quarter turn for ease of operation with the handle indicating valve position.
- Double spring washers to compensate for normal wear and temperature variations on stem sealing.
- Safe blow-out proof stem
- Smooth two-way flows
- Floating ball designed to seal on the down stream side against a resilient seat
- Wiping action of the seat design cleans foreign material off seat and ball and assures leak tight sealing
- Relief slots in the ball seats lowers operating torque and reduces wear for longer life
- Valves can be offered in 304 Stainless, Hastelloy B&C, Alloy 20 and Monel(Alloy 400)
- Socket weld ends will have low carbon materials
For enquiries: http://www.nationalfitting.com/contact-us/