Data trickles in from every possible route – social media sites, clients’ personal details, preferences among other things – in an organization in every form – raw, structured and unstructured.
It is believed that by 2020 every individual will generate roughly 1.7 megabytes of data every second. With so much data oozing in from every corner, businesses have realized its importance and need skilled professionals to handle the quantum data. This is where Data Science Professionals or Data Scientists plays a crucial role.
Data Scientist analyze and organize this data to provide insightful business solutions.
Termed as one of the sexiest jobs of current era, Data Science professionals earn an average salary of $120,495 in the US and about ₹693, 637 in India!
Remember… that Data Science is a broad field and requires proficiency in Mathematics, statistics and computer science. In addition, it also requires professionals with higher educational qualifications. About 88% of data scientists have Master’s degree and about 46% of data scientist have PhDs.
Along with these skills, certification in Data Science will enhance your market value. There are numerous job openings in the US alone and preference is given to certified candidates. According to Indeed, while New York has highest number of jobs for Data Science professionals (1813), Boston has about 733 jobs for Data Science professionals.
So how do you ensure that you are one of the job applicants.
Yes, right data science certification like
Senior Data Scientist (SDS™) certification by Data Science Council of America (DASCA) will ensure that you are trained on the current tools and technologies that are used in an actual workplace. In fact, you will put yourself in the league of high paying Data Science professionals who command an average compensation ranging from $117,256/year to $124,882/year.
To know more about the certification program, download the brochure!
Here’s why should you go for Senior Data Science Certifications by DASCA?
- The exclusive program suite includes Official DASCA Preparation kit, extensive curricula, easy processing of registration, renewal and upgrade.
- The in-depth grasp of data visualization, analytics, database architecting, and design will help you reflect what senior consultancy or product management takes.
- This apart, you get to fortify knowledge capabilities of data cubes, multidimensional database, and big data framework.
- If you have the position of Principal Data Scientist in your foresight, SDS™ will bolster your vision. Delegate accountability, decision-making processes, and development of solution approach to the skill sets that SDS™ adds to your personality.
But Do You Qualify as an Ideal Candidate?
You are an ideal candidate if you have been doing Big Data analytics for last six years or more. So don’t wait anymore, as this is the time for action. Give your career an acceleration it needs with SDS™ certification program. But before that do have a look at the …
Pre-requisites for SDS™ aspirants
The Senior Data Science Program requires an applicant/individual to have
- A prior, strong formal exposure and knowledge of the basic concepts in Statistics
- Strong hands-on experience with the tools and techniques of dealing with permutations and combinations; probability; creating graphs, charts, histograms, and scatter plots
- In addition, an SDS™ aspirants should also be comfortable with databases and spreadsheet.
Be a trailblazer in the field of Data Science with SDS™ from DASCA. Download the INFORMA for a new journey of higher authority now!