Here, Today I'm providing a brief explanation of MVC. And I'll also describe that why it is important. Then let's start...
We know very well that MVC is a programmer flexible technology. I mean that we know very well that MVC is a programmer flexible technology. Here we are going to discuss about the advantages and disadvantages of MVC and MVC.
The Components of MVC :-
Model - This specifies the logical structure of data in a software application and the high-level class associated with it. This is the domain-specific representation of the data which describes the working of an application. If a model changes its state, domain notifies its associated views, so they can refresh.
View - The view component is used for all the UI/GUI logic of the application and these are the components that display the Application’s User Interface (UI). That renders the model into a form suitable for interaction. The different views can exist for a single model for different purposes.
Controller - The Controllers act as an interface between Model and View components. This processes all the business logic and incoming requests, manipulate data using the Model component and interact with the Views to render the final output. This receives input and initiates a response by making calls on model objects.
The Advantages of MVC :-
1) The Faster Development Process: The MVC supports rapid and parallel development. With MVC, one programmer can work on the view while others can work on the controller to create business logic of the web application. By using the MVC mechanism an application developed can be three times faster than an application developed using other development patterns.
2) The Ability to provide multiple views: Into the MVC Model, you can create multiple views for a model. The Code duplication is very limited in MVC because it separates data and business logic from the display.
3) The Support for Asynchronous Technique: The MVC also supports asynchronous technique, which helps developers to develop an application that loads very fast.
4) The Modification does not affect the entire model: The correction does not affect the entire model because the model part does not depend on the views part. So, any changes in the Model will not affect the entire architecture.
5) The MVC model returns the data without formatting: Into the MVC pattern returns data without applying any formatting so the same components can be used and called for use with any interface.
6) The SEO friendly Development platform: Using MVC (this) platform, this is very easy to develop SEO-friendly URLs to generate more visits from a specific application.
The Disadvantages of MVC
1) The Increased complexity.
2) The Inefficiency of data access in view.
3) The Difficulty of using MVC with the modern user interface.
4) The Need of multiple programmers.
5) The Knowledge on multiple technologies is required.
6) The Developer has knowledge of client-side code and HTML codes.
Thank's for reading it..!! If any suggestion, please comment in the comment box...
If reading more about to MVC, please click on below link ...