The world of online businesses has become a tough game of survival where hundreds of online websites trying to sell their products and services to people. The act of staying relevant and turning your business into a successful one is a tough one these days. People are searching thousands of queries into Google every day. According to a study, almost 40,000 search queries are typed into Google every second. Adding up the numbers we find that there are 1.2 trillion queries searched in Google annually. Therefore, if your company thrives off online searches and visibility then it needs to make sure that the Google query game is strong.
To survive and have the edge over others your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) game needs to be really strong. SEO is the tool that acts as the bridge between you and the customers and allows them to connect with you and your business. According to statistics, 93% of the online internet experiences for customers start from an internet search. Keeping that in mind, ensuring that your company appears on the first page of Google search when someone searches for a related keyword takes a strong SEO game. 95% of the web traffic is garnered by the sites on the first page on Google for any search query.
Therefore, to sum it up, if you want your website to have the success that you dreamed of, you need to improve your organic ranking on Google.
Follow these to improve your organic search ranking on Google
Improving your organic ranking is the only way to make sure that your company stays alive amongst the competition that exists online today. There are certain ways in which you can do that and help your company grow by giving it the boost that it needs. Some of the most helpful ways have been explained in detail below:
1. Quality of content – Having quality content is the biggest tool in your arsenal and that can help you keep your existing clients and visitors. It can also help you get more quality traffic to your website. Dwell time is the amount of time a visitor spends on your website and if you have relevant content that is intriguing, the dwell time will increase rapidly. If you have fresh content, people will keep coming back to your website and the purchase rate will increase as well.
2. Originality – What gets people to stick to your website is the originality factor. Uniqueness and creativity are what people value these days and since it is lacking, people flock to where they find something new. Therefore, to get more and more traffic and improve your organic ranking on Google. SEO is based on originality and therefore, you need to make sure that your content is original enough to fetch you the prospective traffic.
3. Page loading time – The main place where websites tend to lose potential traffic and prospects is the loading page. If the landing page of your website takes quite a while to load, people might get fed and up and stop visiting the site altogether.
4. Mobile friendly – Today, most of the people surf the internet and find what they need on Google while surfing through Google. Therefore, to get enough traffic, you need to make sure that the website that you have has been mobile optimized. That way, people can visit your site or make purchases while on the move.
5. Keyword for every page–Focusing on the page content is important and in order to be able to do that properly, you need to have a particular keyword for each page. That way, if someone searches for a related query on the internet, they will be redirected to that page of your website that contains the keyword.
6. Meta-description – People are busy in their lives and they want what they need to be served fast. So, if you want to improve the organic ranking of your website, make sure your meta descriptions are attractive and natural sounding. It tells them exactly what your website has to offer in a concise and precise manner.
7. Google sitemap – Once you have created your website and everything is ready, you need to make a sitemap and create an account in Google Webmasters. Then, you need to upload the sitemap on Google and keep them updated so they can categorize your website and its content better.
8. Optimizing images – Search engines are not capable of reading pictures. The way it reads the picture file is by the backend data and therefore, to ensure that every image is optimized on your website make sure you fill out the backend data properly.
9. Google Keyword Planner – It is important to stay in the trend and the best way to do that is by using the tool that is Google Keyword Planner. This helps you to keep track of the trending keywords.
10. Formatting – The interface has a major role to play in improving your organic search rankings. If your website is well-optimized and well-formatted, then people will flock to it because it is user-friendly. Also, to mend broken links, you can contact an SEO agency providing link building services.
These are only 10 of the most important things that you can do to improve the search ranking of your website on the internet and stay ahead of your competition.