So you have an established blog. You regularly publish content in it, and you also run social media profiles on different platforms. Despite your efforts, the overall results of your online marketing strategy are a bit disappointing.
So, what went wrong?
Did you fail to establish a solid affiliate marketing campaign? Or perhaps, you didn't have a solid blogger outreach strategy working out for you?
If your answer is yes, then it's time to make these critical changes before it's too late. In this article, you'll learn how having an effective blogging strategy means reaching the right influencers in your niche with the best blogging tools.
With thousands of marketers using it worldwide, BuzzSumo is one of the best blogging tools out there.
If you're not using BuzzSumo yet, then you're missing out on one of the most powerful tools that can help improve your traffic and reach more bloggers.
In its most basic form, BuzzSumo is both a monitoring and research tool that can help you find content that's mostly shared on social media platforms. Moreover, it also finds influencers in a particular niche, tracks your competitors, and analyzes their content.
Here are the ways you can use BuzzSumo:
- Find fantastic content ideas for posting.
- Find interesting content to share with your followers.
- Build your list of influencers you can reach out to.
- Research your competitors content.
- Filters by location or by a particular niche, so that it's easier to find influencers in a specific industry
Wouldn't it be great if there's a tool that could prioritize your different outreach efforts?
Well, this is exactly what Traackr does.
It provides you a way to measure the reach and response of your posts. The main focus of this tool is the influencer relationship.
Its influencer discovery function gives you an option to search and filter topic keywords, gender, location, language, brand affinity, influencer age and social channel. Having this contact info gives you a more direct approach as it easily gives you the complete profile of every blogger.
You can use Traackr to:
- Import already exist tracking contacts.
- Locate relevant influencers.
- Target influencers based on language, location, and other helpful contact info.
- Closely track influencers content.
- Run a network analysis to know who is linked to those key bloggers.
If you're tired of spending all day on blogger outreach, Buzzstream can make the entire process more manageable.
The software functions to analyze each website, record social metrics, contact information and traffic statistics.
With Buzzstream, you can:
- Send emails from the platform itself.
- Delay function for emails.
- Integrate sites like BuzzSumo, Followerwonk and Open Site Explorer.
It also offers:
- A response rate tracker and cool email templates.
- Email notifications to keep you up to date.
- A built-in workflow, to make the whole blogging outreach process easy.
4. Little Bird
You might be overwhelmed with all the blogger data that's available out there. Little Bird's influencer identification platform helps you find the right bloggers the fits your niche. Moreover, its network visualization feature enables you to locate various growing niche communities.
Little Bird helps you:
- Identify blogs relevant to your industry easily.
- Locate various connections among bloggers.
- Find locations of bloggers on a map.
- Find content for your target audience.
- Access to training, strategy, and ongoing customer support.
5. SEM Rush
So maybe you've probably heard about SEMRush before, but you never thought it could be a tool for guest posting and blogger outreach.
Surprisingly, many people don't know that SEMRush gives astounding data from a research perspective, whether it's competitive research or straight-up keyword research.
If you want to prioritize and focus your efforts on specific targets such as sourcing content on different sites, then SEMRush is a fantastic tool.
Using these tools for your blogger outreach and guest post campaigns ensure that you'll be set up for success in the long run. You can also check out companies specializing in Blogger Outreach Services on the internet that helps you create a unique plan of action, identify specific targets, develop pitches and reach out to the right blogs on behalf of your company or brand.