To use the Internet effectively you have to have an email account. An email account is required to sign for the various services you might want to use in the future.
If you happen to be on the AT&T connection then your email account will be created by the AT&T team. The AT&T users can have up to ten email accounts and keeping track of them will be a challenge. So, you can set up your main AT&T account on Outlook and use it from there.
Outlook is a really powerful tool that can be used to communicate with your contacts and other important stuff. If you don’t know how to set up the AT&T account on MS Outlook then you can either contact AT&T customer service phone number or read our blog.
- Steps to set up your AT&T email account on MS Outlook
- Open MS Outlook and tap on ‘File’ option
- And choose ‘Account Settings’ option
- Now select the Email tab and click on the new button
- Now choose to use IMAP settings and click next
- Enter your details of AT&T account choose POP3 in server information and type ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’ into the incoming mail server and type ‘smtp.att.yahoo.com’ into Outgoing mail server and check the box to remember the password.
- Now, select the Outgoing Server tab and check the box ‘My Outgoing Server requires authentication’ and ‘Use same settings as incoming mail server’.
- Now move into the ‘Advanced’ tab and check the box next to ‘This server requires an encrypted connection’ and enter the port number to ‘995’.
- Change the SMTP field as well and enter the port number ‘465’.
- In the end, click on Next and then click on Finish.
That is how you set up your AT&T mail on MS Outlook if that is too hard for some people then they can utilize the services of AT&T help number and let them do that you remotely.
More info - Change AT&T Email Password