Are you going to develop your website? It should be responsive in nature. According to the latest report, mobile devices are helping to drive 56% of all internet traffic to top sites. With over 60% of Internet traffic coming from mobile phones. The users access the internet by using multiple devices such as mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop. The future seems to be even more dynamic. So keeping these things in your mind, you need websites which should be open in the right manner of different types of devices. There are some reasons are discussed below for why Responsive Design is important while creating websites.
1. Supporting the Multi-Device User: We know that our website can access world-wide by a variety of different devices and screen sizes. A responsive web designing can easily access in well manner across all devices like mobile, tablet, Smart phone, desktop computer, etc. A responsive webs designing is capable automatically adjusting its layout according to the screen size and orientation of the mobile device being used.
2. Enhance User Experience: A responsive website enhances better customer experience to deliver a consistent performance irrespective of all the devices used with different screen sizes. Well optimized website does not have any scrolling or resizing problem at the time of accessing from their favorite device.
3. Super Flexible: Responsive web designing is flexible means that the content moves easily and freely across all different screens and resolutions and all devices. It allows its content to fill an allotted space and retain its appearance, responsive web design’s fluidity achieves the same result with website content on a device screen.
4. Cost Effective: If your website is responsive, then designer no longer needs to build multiple versions of a website now. One website is more than enough for your business that fits all screens of devices which significantly cuts down the cost.
5. Very Easy to manage: By having a responsive web designing rather than a desktop and a mobile site, you only have to update the website from one location, rather than updating both the desktop and mobile sites. This saves a lot of time and headache that would otherwise be spent on trying to keep multiple sites up to date.
6. It is Recommended By Google: Google also refers responsive web design as the industry best practice which makes it easier and more efficient for Google to crawl, index, and organize content and also lives on one website and one URL is much easier for users to share.
7. Improved Search Engine Rankings and Traffics: Google has allowance to give preference mobile optimized websites in their search engine rankings because responsive websites provide a better user experience. Now, responsive websites are most important for a piece of your SEO strategy.
8. Future Scalability: The web as we know it today has become incredibly powerful and usable. All web developer developing a scalable web design means that it is compatible across all browsers and removing the distinction between desktop and mobile designs. Responsive design makes it easy for you to support new devices in the future.