See the full list of Oscar 2023 winners: RRR song 'Natu Natu' wins best song and more
Los Angeles became host for the Sunday night's 95th Academe Awards . The sci- fi film by Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, "
Everything far and wide All at formerly" won the maturity of the major awards, including stylish picture and commanding.
The star of the film, Michelle Yeoh, took home the stylish actress prize, making history as the first Asian woman to do so. Brendan Fraser(" The Whale") entered the other main amusement award; he was a first- time winner as well.( A24, the product company behind both of those flicks, may be the topmost winner of all.)
read more : Apple blocks update to email app with ChatGPT tech
Before winners included " Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio" which took home the award for stylish amped point; Ke Huy Quan and Jamie Lee Curtis, who both won for the first time for their supporting places in" Everything far and wide All at formerly;"" Navalny," which won for stylish talkie point; costume developer RuthE. Carter, who made history by getting the first Black woman to win two Oscars.
read more : Jio's Cheap 5G Services Would Make It the World's Largest Network
The RRR arrived, witnessed, and hugely dominated them. There's no question that Naatu Naatu won the Oscar for Stylish Original Song — be let's honest, was it ever going to lose? — and it's imperative that you maintain your countenance. The Oscars were given to the lyrist Chandrabose and the musician MM Keeravaani, who accepted the prize by singing a rendition of Top Of The World by The Carpenters.
read more : EU Antitrust Chief believes Metaverse Competition needs Examination
Here is detailed list of Oscar awardees
1) Best Picture : “Everything Everywhere All at Once” (Daniel Kwan, Daniel Scheinert and Jonathan Wang, producers)
2) Best Director : Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, “Everything Everywhere All at Once”
3) Best Actress : Michelle Yeoh, “Everything Everywhere All at Once”
4) Best Actor : Brendan Fraser, “The Whale”
5) Best Supporting actor : Jamie Lee Curtis, “Everything Everywhere All at Once”
6) Best original Screenplay : “Everything Everywhere All at Once” (Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert)
7) Adapted ScreenPlay: “Women Talking” (Sarah Polley)
8) Editing : “Everything Everywhere All at Once” (Paul Rogers)
9) Original Song : “Naatu Naatu,” by M.M. Keeravaani and Chandrabose (RRR)
10) Original Score : “All Quiet on the Western Front” (Volker Bertelmann)
11) Animated Short : “The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse” (Charlie Mackesy and Matthew Freud)
12) Costume design : “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” (Ruth E. Carter)
13) Makeup and Hairstyeling : “The Whale” (Adrien Morot, Judy Chin and Annemarie Bradley)
14) Cinematography : “All Quiet on the Western Front” (James Friend)
15) Live action Short : IRIS GOODBYE (Tom Berkeley and Ross White)
16 ) Visual effects : “Avatar: The Way of Water” (Joe Letteri, Richard Baneham, Eric Saindon and Daniel Barrett)
17) International Feature : “All Quiet on the Western Front,” Germany (Edward Berger)
18) Sound : “Top Gun: Maverick” (Mark Weingarten, James Mather, Al Nelson, Chris Burdon and Mark Taylor)
19) Production Design : “Navalny”(Daniel Roher, Odessa Rae, Diane Becker, Melanie Miller and Shane Boris)
20 ) Documentary short : “The Elephant Whisperers” (Kartiki Gonsalves and Guneet Monga)
21 ) Animated feature : Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio