SETUP AMAZON ALEXA USING ALEXA APP
Amazon Alexa Echo- the acclaimed smart speaker or in layman terms- is known as virtual assistant.
The heavyweights like Google Assistant and Apple’s Siri compete directly with Amazon’s Alexa which is known for its multitasking capabilities.
It can do various jobs like creating reminders, playing recorded audio, music playback, set alarms and react to voice commands.
AMAZON ALEXA SETUP PROCESS :
- Before starting with Alexa, connect your device to the power cord.
- Install the Alexa App from the Play Store or App Store or via any web browser like Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
- Next, ensure that you update the application
- Sign in to your Amazon account with your credentials
- Plug the power cord or cable onto the Amazon Alexa Echo Speaker
- The light turns from blue to orange
- The speaker welcomes the user immediately
- Besides, sync your Amazon Alexa with your home’s internet network (either wireless or wired)
- If it doesn’t connect instantaneously, restart the device or opt for factory settings instead
- Set a wake word or a phrase for Amazon Alexa Echo to identify and respond to the user anytime
- Start with the wake word 'Alexa' and control any other devices
If you have any queries regarding Amazon Alexa Echo device setup, just reach us to the toll free number @ +1-844-703-1260 for technical support.