DIRECTV ON ROKU
The Roku TV is a highly portable wallet friendly content streaming device used to stream content in 4k resolution along with its state of the art quad-core processor.
The device seamlessly streams content without any buffering issues. DirecTV offers a UI redesigned app for easier navigation on The Roku TV device. Let's take a look at how to set up DirecTV on your Roku device.
When you activate DirecTV Now on Roku, you are open to very many channels which offer a wide variety of content. Do not miss out on the very popular shows such as
• The Late Show
• Think Tank
• The Bachelorette
• Sea Change
• Play School
• Married at first sight
• Ray Donovan
• The Ferals
You can stream DirecTV on the diverse Roku portfolio. Roku is supported on a wide variety of streaming devices such as Insignia 4K Roku TV, Premiere+, Roku 4, Roku Premiere and Roku Ultra, Streaming Stick, TCL 4K Roku TV.
ACTIVATE DIRECTV NOW ON ROKU
Follow the steps to activate DirecTV on Roku :
• Just ensure you have a proper Wi-Fi connection and then navigate Home on your Roku device by pressing the Home button on the Roku Remote.
• Then, navigate to the Streaming channels by utilizing the up and down arrow keys present on the Roku remote.
• On the search bar, type DirecTV and click on Search.
• After this navigate to the channel page and select option to add the DirecTV channel.
• Login to your Roku account when device prompts you for your login credentials.
DirecTV will successfully install on your Roku device. Verify if DirecTV is listed on My channel page of the Roku device.
To know more about DirecTV, visit our website DirecTV Now Activate or call our agents available at the toll-free number @ +1-855-803-8370.