Products listed and Orders received at the Etsy Marketplace can be synced with the store by executing the Cron from the backend of the store with the help of Etsy Prestashop Synchronization Addon. Updated order status can be synced on the Marketplace by running the cron job from the admin panel of Prestashop Etsy Integration Module. With Prestashop Etsy Integration Plugin, the categories and attributes of the Marketplace can be mapped with the categories and attributes of the store.
Features offered by the Etsy Prestashop Integration Addon:
- Prestashop Etsy API Integrator can be effortlessly installed and configured by the admin.
- Prestashop Etsy Integration Extension allows the admin to choose secondary languages other than the default language.
- The admin can create multiple shipping templates to the Marketplace with the help of Prestashop Etsy API Integrator.
- Attributes and categories of the Marketplace can be mapped with the attributes and categories of the store to allow bulk upload of products.
- Unlimited profiles can be added from the backend of Etsy Prestashop API Integrator to list the products.
- Profile listing helps in attributes and category mapping of the Marketplace with the store.
- Orders received from the Marketplace can be synced with the store by executing the cron job.
- Updated order status can be synced at the Marketplace by running cron job from the admin panel of Prestashop Etsy Synchronization Addon.
- Product sale report can easily be viewed from the separate section in the backend of Prestashop Etsy Integrator.
- Cron job executed and errors that occurred while running the cron jobs can easily be viewed from the admin panel of Prestashop Etsy Integration Extension.
- Multiple shop section can be created from the backend of Prestashop Etsy Integration Extension. Shop section allows the admin to keep the products of the same type together.
More than 100+ Prestashop Etsy Connector have been downloaded from the addon store.
For further information on the Knowband’s Prestashop Etsy module, please refer the following links: