Improve Your Understanding of Web Applications
A web application is a computer program that utilizes web browsers and web technology to perform tasks over the Internet.
A Web application is any application that uses a Web browser as a client. The application can be as simple as a message board or a guest sign-in book on a website or as complex as a word processor or a spreadsheet.
Millions of professions use the Internet as a cost-effective communications channel. It lets them exchange details with their target area and make fast, secure transactions. However, effective engagement is only possible when the Profession is able to catch & store all the essential data, and have a means of processing these details and presenting the results to the user.
Take a look at how a typical web application flow:
1. User triggers a request to the web server over the Internet, either through a web browser or the application’s user interface
2. Web server forwards this request to the appropriate web application server
3. Web application server performs the requested task – such as querying the database or processing the data – then generates the results of the requested data
4. Web application server sends results to the web server with the requested information or processed data
5. Web server responds back to the client with the requested information that then appears on the user’s display.
Different Types of Web applications:
1. STATIC WEB APPLICATIONS
2. DYNAMIC WEB APPLICATIONS
3. SHOP ONLINE OR E-COMMERCE
4. PORTAL WEB APP
5. ANIMATED WEB APPLICATIONS
6. WEB APPLICATIONS WITH A CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The usage of Internet is increased among companies and individuals that has influenced the way businesses are run, and living styles of individuals. This has led to the widespread adoption of web applications as companies shift from traditional models to cloud-based and grid models. Mindstick give your businesses the ability to streamline their operations, increase efficiency, and reduce costs by designing a web application for your business.