- 2012 Version of Visual Studio
- VS Code add the feature of VS Code Simulator through which we can easily build and test the app simultaneously.
- From 2012 version Vs Code started supporting Windows 8.
- And as well some of these features of VSCODE one more Code Clone Detection feature make it more relevant for developers. By this feature they can easily see how much code has been cloned successfully in respository and how much is left.
2015 Version of Visual Studio
- 2015 Version comes with a lot of fixed bugs and functionality. One of the main features has been improved in this version are Improved Code Editor. This has made developers to code with more speed so that he can save time while coding while coding.
- Now you can share the project with your Project Teammates directly while developing any piece of code so that he can easily check or view the updates you are doing.
- VSCODE adds the emulator for Android Developers so that they easily develop or test their codes while developing.
2019 Version of Visual Studio
- 2019 Version of VS code brings the live sharing of codes to their team members directly while writing the codes. This features helps the Team Leaders to check the status of their team members whether they are are working or not.
- Code Cleanup feature has been also added in 2019 VSCODE version. It helps the programmer/ Developer to clean up their code easily and make it feel good in looking.
- Search Experience has been also upgraded in VSCODE version 2019