The Bob Revolution Pro Stroller may be the top jogging stroller. In this post, we will review the best features, pricing, safety ratings and much more.
When in the market for a new stroller, choosing the best stroller. The Bob Revolution Pro Stroller is the best bet. Whether walking, jogging, traveling, or hiking, this stroller has all you are looking for. The Bob Revolution Pro Stroller handles all terrains with ease, collapses and rises easily, and it is meant to move as you move. With the ease of use and comfort for baby, you can confidently carry this stroller with you from the birth of the baby until outgrown! With the addition of the two-seat Doallie model, you can confidently carry more than one child as your family expands.
The Bob stroller weighs 30 pounds, has a padded seat that can also recline, a UV protective sunshade, hand brakes, and a foot locking system for the wheels.
For the user, there is a large storage pouch and pockets to hold your necessary items. Triangular system design allows for ease of movement, and quickly turns that a traditional square system does not.
While the Bob Revolution Pro Stroller is safe and durable for all uses, there have been complaints and recalls over the years.
The most recent recall is from July 2019 regarding the thru-bolt axle. Replacements were sent to those who purchased the stroller.
The issue requiring repair was precautionary as the thru-bolt could fracture while walking/running on any terrain.
The safety of the thru-bolt was brought into question after complaints in 2018 stating that the front wheel has been falling off due to lack of constraint.
The front-wheel coming off mid-run can pose a threat to a child riding as well as to the adult pushing. However, there were not any recorded instances of severe injury or death.
The thru-bolt was replaced due to recall, and the issue was not regarded as being one of great nature.
The safety issue regarding the thru-bolt in the front wheel has been resolved as of September 2015. The recall was for strollers lade from December 2011-September 2015.
One may have an issue with a stroller if made preceding September 2015 and received the stroller through a hand-me-down gift or bought second hand at a garage sale.
The Bob Revolution Pro Stroller has many unique features, allowing this brand of a stroller to really stand out among the competition.
Many families looking for a basic stroller or for a stroller with all-terrain capabilities find this stroller to be the best purchase option.
Having a stroller with all-in-one options and high ease of use allows families to go anywhere with baby!
The Bob Revolution Pro Stroller is always ready to be used and enjoyed, whether using at the mall, having a hike in the mountains or on vacation with mixed terrain.
This stroller features:
- All-terrain capabilities
- Hand activated brakes
- Adults pushing control the downhill speed
- Front wheels that lock
- Adjustable handlebars to acclimate all heights
- Ease of turning
- Strong suspension
- Padded handlebars for comfort
- Two-step folding and raising of the stroller
- Can use the bob infant car seat adapter and the Bob Bsafe 35 infant car seat with this stroller
- Can use any major brand of a car seat with the stroller
- Air-filled tires-not plastic
- A child may sit upright in the stroller or recline
- One-hand recline adjustment for ease of use by adult
- Five-point harness for child
- Padded seat
- Ventilation throughout to keep baby comfortable in all temperatures
- Cargo basket
- A canopy with sunblock of 50+
- Foot activated wheel locks
Much talk has been made of the ease of use this stroller allows. The easiest of uses is the rise and collapse of the stroller. But how does one fold the Bob stroller? According to the Bob stroller web page:
- Remove the baby and items you had stored in the cargo baskets and pouches.
- Place your hand on the sides of the handlebars and squeeze them on the red tabs and towards the middle.
- Lift the hand bars up and then forward.
- A red handle will appear from the rear; pull it backward. The stroller will collapse to a compact size
- Use the wrist wrap found on the handlebars to tie up the stroller for storage. After making it go round to make a firm wrap, fix the velcro, so it doesn’t come undone. Your BOB stroller is now ready to be stored or transported in the trunk of your car.
Bob Revolution Pro StrollerThe Bob Revolution Pro Stroller creates the strongest, most durable stroller with the best product. Those at Bob’s take pride in providing families with the most reliable stroller on the market.
With confidence and pride in mind, the Bob Revolution Pro Stroller comes with a warranty against material defects and poor workmanship.
The warranty through this stroller does not cover damage done through aggressive usage or any personal alterations.
The frame of the Bob Revolution Pro Stroller is under warranty for five years. The fabric and accessories of the stroller are under warranty for one year.
The warranty only covers issues under normal usage, issues for the original user, and for those who have proof of purchase.e original purchaser. Proof of purchase is required to exercise this warranty.