Here download the Amazon Alexa app from the Google app store, Amazon App Store and Apple app store. You can directly go to
alexa.amazon.com and easily download the Alexa app on your smartphone, IOS, etc. The
Amazon Alexa app can also be downloaded from the web browser of a computer or laptop. Sign in ( sign up) your Amazon account & install the
Amazon Alexa app in your device.
Amazon Alexa Setup Follow Simple Step's
1 Go to alexa.amazon.setup in your browser.
2. If you're not logged in click log in. if you have not to account then create a new account.
3. Plugin and turn on Alexa Echo Device.
4. Wait, until when the echo's light turns orange.
5. Press and hold down the action button on the Echo device for a few seconds.
6. Go into the web app, click on settings.
7. Choose the setup new device.
8. Now you'll need to echo the device connected with the Wi-Fi network so, connect the echo device with the Wi-Fi network.
9. Select your Wi-Fi network in the web app. Enter the username and password correctly.
10. Click connect.
Add your language to your Alexa device.
Alexa is ready to answer your questions. You can ask Alexa about news, weather, location, watch movies, listening to music and many more.