Gravity and increasing age cause the breast skin to lose its natural elasticity, resulting in sagging and hanging breasts. Many a time, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy, nursing also contribute to the change in breast profile. Breast lift is a safe and effective treatment that corrects the imperfect shape and sagging breasts and provides the breast profile with a natural, beautiful, and rejuvenated look.
The female breast reduction and breast lift surgery in Delhi, at Aestiva Plastic Surgery Clinic, helps the breasts to restore a more youthful position. Many people opt for breast lift surgery along with breast augmentation to add volume if desired.
Learn more about the benefits and techniques of breast lift surgery provided by Dr. Mrinalini Sharma, at, Aestiva Plastic Surgery Clinic in Delhi:
Improve the breast contour after weight loss: Weight loss often causes a loss in breast volume. A breast lift can help to restore and change the proportions and provides youthful breasts by removing the excess sagging skin.
Natural breast profile and shape: Breast lift surgery helps to improve the pre-existing breast asymmetry and also reduces the size of the areola and helps to elevate the nipple to the center of the breast. The surgery is mainly performed to reduce or increase the size of the breast using an implant or fat.
Types of breast lift: There are various types of breast lift surgery performed, and it is categorized based on the incision technique, amount of excess skin removed, and the patient's desire. Different types of breast lift surgery include:
- Anchor lift: It corrects sagging, pendulous breasts, and in this surgery, a more significant amount of sagging tissues and excess skin is removed. It provides dramatic reshaping and uses three incisions (around the areola, one along the inflammatory fold, and one from vertically from areola bottom to the crease of the breast). The scarring fades significantly with time and proper care.
- Peri-areolar lift: Single scar and is performed in women suffering from mild sagging.
- Vertical lift: Reshapes the entire breast, hidden sagging and corrects moderated sagging.
- Crescent lift: Performed in women with minimal sagging and provides with minimal scarring.
- Candidates: Women with small sagging breasts can achieve the best results with the surgery. If someone is carrying a lot of excess weight, in such a case, the surgeon may suggest weight-loss measures before surgery. The best candidates for breast lift are those who have realistic expectations from the procedure, emotionally stable, physically healthy, and not suffering from any autoimmune disorder and must have completed their family. If someone is planning to have more children, then they must postpone their breast lift surgery. Childbirth and breastfeeding can affect the shape and size of the breast after surgery.
- Minimum risk or complications: Breast lift surgery can normally have few complications, and some risks like bleeding, infection, scars, and the reaction of anesthesia may occur. The patient can move comfortably several days after surgery, and one is instructed to wear the supporting garment or bra for a few weeks until the swelling subsides. The surgeon also provides pain medications to make the patient feel comfortable after the surgery, and the patient must sleep on their back or straight until the complete recovery occurs.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: With the aging process, the breast still undergoes natural changes, but with proper care and performing physical activities, one can maintain long-lasting results. It is essential to understand lifestyle events such as pregnancy and weight loss or gain can negatively affect the results.
Dr. Mrinalini Sharma, a skilled and experienced cosmetic and plastic surgeon at Aestiva Plastic Surgery Clinic, can create more breast profile using tailored techniques as per the woman's unique needs. The cost of breast lift surgery in Delhi varies from patient to patient as the concern and improvement required by every individual differ. Consult today, for a safe, cost-effective, and rewarding procedure that also provides long-lasting results and best results.