Struts is very rich framework and it provides very good
and user friendly way to develop web application forms. Struts provide many
tag libraries to ease the development of web applications. These tag
* Bean tag library - Tags for accessing JavaBeans and their properties.
* HTML tag library - Tags to output standard HTML, including forms, text
boxes, checkboxes, radio buttons etc..
* Logic tag library - Tags for generating conditional output, iteration capabilities and flow management
* Tiles or Template tag library - For the application using tiles
* Nested tag library - For using the nested beans in the application