GET Method ():
1) Data is appended to the URL.
2) Data is not secret.
3) It is a single call system
4) Maximum data that can be sent is 256.
5) Data transmission is faster
6) this is the default method for many browsers
POST Method ():
1) Data is not appended to the URL.
2) Data is Secret
3) it is a two call system.
4) There is no Limit on the amount of data. That is characters any amount of data can be sent.
5) Data transmission is comparatively slow.
6) No default and should be explicitly specified.