Home > DeveloperSection > Forums > retreive data from BO object to session variables
sindhu aduru
sindhu aduru

Total Post:1

Posted on    February-22-2012 5:00 AM

C# C# 

1 Reply(s)
 1284  View(s)
Rate this:
Hi All,

I need to save the values of BO object into session variables after logged in successfully to the website.

Here is my code:  
IList<ConfigurationMaster> pConfigurationMaster = BLLConfigurationCountryandState.Instance.GetConfiguration();
                        Session[ConfigEnum.Country.ToString()] = new KeyValuePair<string, string>(pConfigurationMaster[0].ConfigNameId, pConfigurationMaster[0].ConfigValue);
                        Session[ConfigEnum.State.ToString()] = new KeyValuePair<string, string>(pConfigurationMaster[1].ConfigNameId, pConfigurationMaster[1].ConfigValue);
                        Session[ConfigEnum.City.ToString()] = new KeyValuePair<string, string>(pConfigurationMaster[2].ConfigNameId, pConfigurationMaster[2].ConfigValue);
                        Session[ConfigEnum.AcademicYear.ToString()] = pConfigurationMaster[3].ConfigValue;
Here i don't want to use the pConfigurationMaster[index].configvalue;

It's very urgent.Any one please help me in this. 

Alex R
Alex R

Total Post:40

Posted on    February-22-2012 8:03 AM

If you don't want to use pConfigurationMaster[index].configvalue you can store pConfigurationMaster directly to Session instead of storing its value through index.

Don't want to miss updates? Please click the below button!

Follow MindStick