Total Post:1

Posted by  sindhu aduru
C# 
C#
 1542  View(s)
Ratings:
Rate this:
Hi All,

I need to save the values of BO object into session variables after logged in successfully to the website.

Here is my code:  
IList<ConfigurationMaster> pConfigurationMaster = BLLConfigurationCountryandState.Instance.GetConfiguration();
                        Session[ConfigEnum.Country.ToString()] = new KeyValuePair<string, string>(pConfigurationMaster[0].ConfigNameId, pConfigurationMaster[0].ConfigValue);
                        Session[ConfigEnum.State.ToString()] = new KeyValuePair<string, string>(pConfigurationMaster[1].ConfigNameId, pConfigurationMaster[1].ConfigValue);
                        Session[ConfigEnum.City.ToString()] = new KeyValuePair<string, string>(pConfigurationMaster[2].ConfigNameId, pConfigurationMaster[2].ConfigValue);
                        Session[ConfigEnum.AcademicYear.ToString()] = pConfigurationMaster[3].ConfigValue;

Here i don't want to use the pConfigurationMaster[index].configvalue;

It's very urgent.Any one please help me in this. 

-Sindhu.A
  1. Alex R

Re: retreive data from BO object to session variables

Hi,

If you don't want to use pConfigurationMaster[index].configvalue you can store pConfigurationMaster directly to Session instead of storing its value through index.

Answer

NEWSLETTER

Enter your email address here always to be updated. We promise not to spam!