forum

Home / DeveloperSection / Forums / Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interview Questions & Answers

Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interview Questions & Answers

sarfaraz khan63225-Feb-2022

Salesforce Marketing Cloud talent is an issue of great interest. In addition to the Salesforce economic expansion, Salesforce partners consistently predict that the need for Marketing Cloud expert services will rise each year. These professionals are in a great position with the highest demand for knowledge and are recognized as hard workers to keep.

Marketing Cloud is a sophisticated tool that requires a thorough understanding of the best practices for configuration and administration. This means that hiring is a vital task. The right questions must be asked to find the most qualified candidates.

As a beginner and looking myself as a Certified marketing Cloud Consultant in the future, I need to know about all the interview questions I could get asked. I joined Salesforce marketing cloud training and became certified and looking for questions to prepare myself for an interview. Can somebody please share some resources?

Updated on 01-Jun-2023
I want to learn more in this field from mindstick and hopefully will find some exciting talent. I would love to share my thoughts and exchange with experts.

Can you answer this question?

Answer

0 Answers

Liked By