AOL email service is used by millions of people around the globe. If you are also one of them and want to merge it with your outlook account that helps you to manage your to-do lists and other features. AOL endows IMAP access that would be greatly beneficial to sync Outlook with AOL email services. In this blog, we are going to provide you step by step manual process to sync AOL Email with the Microsoft Outlook. However, if you face any trouble – AOL customers suppose to make a call to the AOL USA support team at their toll-free AOL Helpline Number.
Process to Integrate AOL Email Account in Outlook
See the instructions mentioned below to sync the AOL account in Outlook: -
1. Open the Outlook desktop application.
2. At the Outlook top-left menu, hit onto the “File” icon.
3. Ensure that the “Info” icon selected in the left pane. Later, hit on to the “Add Account” icon.
4. Type in the AOL email address and then, click on the “Connect” icon.
5. Type in the AOL account password and then, hit on the “Connect” icon.
6. Finally, hit onto the “Done” icon.
7. Now, the AOL email account is synced with the Outlook. And, Outlook will download your AOL messages.
If any issue appears while integrating AOL email account in Outlook – dial the AOL Mail Helpline Number for instant help.
Manual Steps to Add AOL Email Account to Outlook 2010 & 2013
To manually add the AOL email account in the Outlook, AOL customers need to perform some extra steps and provide server details. See the steps shown below: -
1. In both the Outlook 2010 & 2013 version, navigate to the “File” tab => “Info” tab.
2. In the ‘Account Information’ page, click the “Add Account” icon.
3. Click on the radio button beside the ‘Manual setup or additional server type’ dialogue.
4. Choose the radio button beside the “POP or IMAP” icon. Later, hit on the “Next” icon.
5. In the ‘POP and IMAP Account Settings’ windows, choose the “IMAP” from the “Account Type” drop-down option.
6. Type in all the required fields in the account settings window such as email address, name, etc.
7. Choose the “More Settings” option.
8. Hit onto the “Outgoing Server” tab. Later, tick the box beside the ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’. Find the radio button beside the “Use same settings as my incoming mail server” dialogue.
9. Hit on to the “Advanced” tab.
10. In the ‘IMAP and SMTP Settings’ page, select the drop-down option & choose the SSL for both.
• For the Incoming server (IMAP) section, type in the 993.
• For the Outgoing server (SMTP) section, type in the 465.
11. Finally, click the “OK” icon.
In case, AOL customer suffers through any discrepancy while connecting AOL email account to Outlook – we recommend you to take assistance from the certified AOL geeks who have in-depth knowledge of AOL. AOL customers can reach with at their AOL Helpline Number.
To get a troubleshooting guide to Retrieve AOL Password, Click here...