Ukraine has been a favorite destination for Indian Students who are looking to pursue their studies at a very affordable price without comprising on the teaching methods. For over two decades Indian Students have been pursuing their higher education in the leading Ukraine Universities.
There are more than 14000 Indian students currently studying in Ukraine, most of them are enrolled in medical courses & every year these numbers are increasing. There are a lot of purposes behind Indian Students picking "MBBS in Ukraine "which makes it a top destination for studying medicine.
The procedure of getting admission in Ukraine Universities is comparatively easier than other countries, as they don’t ask for entrance examination or donation fee, some of them are offering full time scholarship to “Study MBBS in Ukraine”.
One of the most important factors which make Indian students to “study in Ukraine” is affordability. The cost of living & fees to “study medicine in Ukraine” is low, when compared to other western countries like USA, UK, and Germany etc. On an Average, the expenses comes around to be 100$- 200$ per month, but this differs from city to city & on an individual’s lifestyle.
Ukraine has always maintained highest teaching methods, especially in the Medical Universities. The curriculum taught in the Universities is updated & approved by leading regulatory bodies like Medical Council of India, World Health Organization etc. Students get the same kind of medical education which is being offered in other western countries at a minimal cost, which makes Russia a top destination to study medicine.
Medical Universities plays a very significant role in the Ukrainian Education System.
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Kyiv Medical University, Kharkiv Campus
- Kharkiv International Medical University ,Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk state medical academy
- Zaporozhye State Medical University
- Donestk State Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk State Medical University
- OO Bogomolets Kiev National Medical University, Ukraine
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Black Sea National University
- Sumy State University
- Taras Shevchenko National University
So if are looking out for MBBS study in abroad or want to know about top medical universities of the globe, let us assist you with the Top Medical Universities of Ukraine; handpicked only for you, as it is one the best destinations for it.
Why study medicine in Ukraine?
The international students are attracted to Ukrainian universities because of numerous reasons. Some of them are;
- Simple application and admission process
- English medium study programs
- Low tuition fees and living cost
- Multiethnic environment
- Good quality of education