Knowband's Magento eBay Integration extension allows the eCommerce merchants, who have their site on the Magento platform, to integrate their store with the eBay marketplace. With real-time synchronization, the store admin can sell their products to a customer base of etsy.com. The admin can manage the inventories on both the platforms from the single interface.
Features offered by the Magento eBay integrator module:
1. Easy Store integration: The Magento eBay API integrator connects the eCommerce store with the eBay marketplace with the help of the API details. The sellers need to create a seller’s account at eBay and enter the API detail in the back-end of the Magento module.
2. Real-time synchronization: The eBay Magento Integrator offers real-time synchronization between the store and the marketplace. Any changes made at the store will be automatically reflected at the eBay shop.
3. Option to add shipping methods: The admin can create shipping templates and map the shipping upgraded with the help of the Magento eBay connector.
4. Profile-based product listing: The eBay Magento connector takes the profile-based approach that enables bulk upload. The admin even gets an option to edit, remove or relist the products at a button click.
5. Easy Order and status management: The order of the eBay marketplace is synced with the order of the eCommerce store with the help of the cron options offered by Magento eBay API integrator.
6. Intuitive cron jobs: The cron jobs offered by Magento eBay Integrator makes it easier to manage and make changes in the eBay shop.
7. Complete sales tracking: The Magento eBay integration extension offers complete sales report of the marketplace transaction along with the performance of individual products.
For further information on Magento eBay API integrator, please refer to the following links: