Hi everyone in this blog I’m explaining about How to reset and change your windows password.
Change Your Password windows 8.1:
When you first install windows 8.1, you need to link it to an e-mail address and implicitly created a Microsoft account. By default, your password will be the one used for your Microsoft account. How to change it.
- Press Windows + X > Control Panel.
- Click on Accounts and Family Safety.
- Click on User Accounts.
- Choose to Make the change to my account in PC settings.
Reset Your Password in Windows 8.1:
If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
1. If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
2. If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the Reset your password webpage.
3. If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
4. If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:
5. If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
6. If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.