In this blog, we are going to let users avail the best knowledge of common AOL issues. It might be possible that being a user – you may face problem associated with AOL account such forgot AOL password, AOL Email Down, etc. Occasionally, it has been seen that many users also go through common trouble associated with the AOL Not Responding Issue. For instant help – AOL users can also get in touch with the AOL USA support team from the official AOL website .i.e. www.aol.com.
AOL Stops Working
In case, AOL users get an alert notification – make sure that none of the reasons shown below are responsible. If it does – resolve it soon as possible.
1. Ensure that the issue doesn’t appear after implementing modification/changes in the device.
2. Assure that the problem related with other software’s but not associated with AOL.
3. Be sure that AOL users aren’t using proxy address to access the AOL email account.
In order to avoid the occurrence of this tech trouble – we suggest AOL users to temporarily block the VPN/Proxy service or disable the add-ons mode. Use our manual steps to disable the add-ons mode as given below. It can easy fix this AOL mail issue without much stress.
- Open the Internet Explorer.
- From the top-right corner of the browser, click on the “Tools” icon.
- From the “Tools” icon drop-down list, click on the “Manage add-ons” option.
- In the “Show Tab” option, select all the “Add-ons” option and then, disable all of them.
- Finally, shut-down all the windows & explorer to save the changes.
Checkout the possible ways to resolve the AOL not working problem in Windows 10: -
Method1: Run Troubleshooter
1. Press the “Start” or “Windows” button the keyboard.
2. Go to the “Control Panel” tab.
3. Type in the ‘Troubleshooter’ at the top right corner of the “Control Panel” screen. Later, click on the available “Troubleshooting” option on the display.
4. Select “View All” option.
5. Go to the ‘Internet Explorer Performance’ tab.
6. Finally, see the instruction appear on screen & follow it correctly.
If you are looking for instant help for the AOL not responding problem, you can directly make a contact with the AOL Customer Support team immediately. Their US-based techies are efficient and competent in their service around the clock.
Read More: Troubleshoot - AOL Mail Not Responding Issue