IRCTC provides the tickets to passengers and services of catering to the passengers of Indian railways online with the application of mobiles which also provides a service where an individual person can book the whole train or coach or train for the purpose of travel. The full tariff rate of IRCTC or FTR services enables companies or individuals for making the bookings for the whole train or a coach via its website of official IRCTC. The person can book their coaches of the train such as the first class of AC, AC 3 tier, Ac 2 tier with chair cars, saloons, sleepers, second seater with different coaches provided by the Indian railways.
You can even check the
train running status now on the application of your mobile phone. Now here is how you can book your entire train, coaches of Indian railways online from IRCTC FTR sites -
• For making a booking of the whole train or coach of the train, an individual is required to create the account first by user id and password for the website of IRCTC. This user details of ICTC never work on the website of FTR.
• Then for selecting and booking the coach or train, the person has to log in to the official site of IRCTC and choose the option of the book the coach or train.
• Then after choosing the coach or train as per schedule, then the site will redirect you to another page where the individual has to fill those details required for booking such as journey date, coach type or series accordingly.
• After completing the details, the website will take you to the page where you need to pay the amount of your booking or say registration. This payment for the second coach for traveling between Ahmedabad to central Mumbai is around Rs 1000 as per the site of IRCTC.
• Online booking of FTR is on the basis of a pilot and current booking is enabled for the beginning of a journey from the western railway stations which can be noted on the official website of Indian rail government.
• You can then check the status of your PNR,
live train status by tracking the spot of a train.
Booking the trains and coaches online can be made by just visiting the major of train and railway station all over the country. The request is made to the chief officer of reservation for the particular station as per the Indian Railways’ corporation.