If you are facing Netgear Router Login page not working error or routerlogin.net not working error, then this post will help you to fix this issue from the end.
Checkout the basic troubleshooting tips to fix the routerlogin.net not working error.
1. Make sure you are in the same room where the netgear router is located while accessing
2. Connect the Ethernet cable correcty with the devices and remove the broken wire and connect devices with the new ethernet cable.
3. Please check the Lan Port of Netgear Router and repair the router if something wrong with the LAN Port.
4. If you entered the incorrect web address in the browsr then correct it by putting the right web URL.
5. If again you are facing the same issue then clear the cookies or all history of the web browser.
6. If all the steps are fail to fix the Netgear Router Login error then factory reset is the last option to fix this issue.
Apply the given troubleshooting tips to fix this error, otherwise call at the toll free number
800-531-1267 to get the complete guide from technical support team.