It is not known how many products girls use to get long hair, but when using them, the hair is damaged and at the same time, despite spending money on expensive products, hair does not grow. But do you know that long hair can be found at home, just follow these tips:
Hair needs Egg Nutrition
You must have heard about eggs or eat eggs every day, but know that egg is very useful for hair too. Eggs contain essential nutrients like protein, iron, sulfur fat which prevents hair fall. Mix a little olive oil in the egg white and prepare this mixture and massage it once a week with light hands. After this wash the hair with a mild shampoo, hair loss will stop and their growth will also be good.
Do massage regularly
Hair is very rough due to pollution and dust. For proper hair care, it is important to massage them regularly. Hair can be massaged with olive oil or almond oil. In cold weather, add a little lemon in the oil and massage the hair for 15 minutes once a week.
It is very beneficial for hairs the nutrients present in amla are very useful for hair growth and strength. If you are fond of thick dark hair then apply Amla and Ritha powder. Applying Indian gooseberry juice once a week to the hair makes hair grow faster. Amla food is also very useful for skin and hair
Apply lemon juice with curd
Both curd and lemon are very useful for hair and its use in cold would relieve dandruff. Squeeze two lemons in the curd to make a paste. Apply this paste on the hair roots with hand knuckles and massage for 15 minutes. Let the paste remain in the hair for one to one and a half hours and after that wash the hair with lukewarm water. It removes hair staining and dandruff.
Use a boar bristle brush.
This is a special brush made of natural fibers, which is very similar to the texture of human hair. It is used to remove the natural oil, sebum, left by your hair. It protects your hair from the roots to the ends and keeps them healthy and strong. Here's how to use it:
Place the brush in front of your scalp and rub it in front and back to massage your scalp, to remove the natural oil. In one big stroke, move your brush from the roots of your hair to the tips. Stroke on the same section of hair until the hair starts to look glossy and smooth. Continue doing this process section by section until you massage your entire scalp and brush your entire hair .
When your hair is wet, then it gets pulled and breaks more easily than dry hair. This is why brushing on wet hair is so damaging. Due to this, hair starts falling, frizz and split ends. Instead, use a comb with wide teeth to ease your hair. To unravel your hair, instead of combing your hair down to the bottom, first start from the ends of the hair, and then slowly reach the roots.
What Needs to Eat
- Eat plenty of protein: Most of the hair is made up of protein, which makes it the most important part of healthy diet for hair. Check your diet and make sure that you are consuming plenty of diet every day. When your diet is deficient in protein, then your body does not grow enough hair. Beans, green leafy vegetables, tofu are good sources of protein for vegetarian people.
- Eat biotin: It is a B vitamin essential for hair growth. Since it is found mostly in animal products, vegans and vegans are often found lacking in B vitamins. To confirm that you have rich b vitamins in your diet, eat these foods: Eggs, nuts, salmon, avocados, meat products and wheat bran. If you feel that you are not able to meet your b vitamin needs by food alone, then think about taking biotin supplements.
- Eat vitamins A and C: These vitamins help to keep hair shiny and healthy. When you are not taking enough vitamin A or C, your hair starts to become weak and scaly. Confirm that you have taken these things in plenty: Sweet potatoes, carrots, butternut squash, and pumpkin, which are all rich in vitamin A. Broccoli, green leafy vegetables, peppers (chilies) and citrus (citrus) fruits, which are very high in vitamin C.
- Eat Omega 3 Fatty Acids: They are 'good' fats for your scalp health and promote healthy growth of hair and skin cells. Omega 3 fatty acids are found in salmon, sardines, mackerel, flax seeds and walnuts. If you prefer to eat foods rich in omega 3, you can also take flax seeds or fish oil supplements.
- Stay hydrated: When your body is dehydrated, then it is visible in your hair. Your hair becomes dry, lifeless and breakage more quickly. When your hair breaks or blows, it is more difficult for them to grow into the long hair style you want. Confirm to drink plenty of water every day. Whenever possible, try drinking water instead of coffee, soda and alcoholic drinks.
- Always carry a water bottle with you, so that you never have to be thirsty.
Try hair treatments and styles:
If you want to change your hairstyle and look, I would advice to go for hair treatments like hair rebonding, hair strenthening, hair streaks and many others to give yourself a new look. It's very easy for now, you just need to find out the right salon and experts who could do the treatment for you.
Learn to love your natural look. If your hair is curly or kinky, there is no natural method that can make you straight. Fast-growing, free-flowing hair is the most beautiful.