The maple leaf country, Canada – seeks to invite, a record-breaking 81,400 new Express Entry candidates for permanent residence in the country. The admission rates in 2018 were over 14,900 and the number of invitations to apply (ITAs) may be even higher than expected in 2019, as the rate is over 81.400. This is a considerable increase of 6,500 in comparison to 2018. The larger admission rates are part of the plan for Canada to accept more than 1.4 million aspiring immigrants by 2021. Are you seeking to immigrate to Canada? Well, with its quick and easy Canada PR processing – the Express Entry program is best for you.
What is the eligibility criterion for the Express Entry program?
Below are 4 major prerequisites that you have to fulfill to apply via the Express Entry program.
1. Age: The maximum points in a CRS point calculator are awarded to individuals aged between 18 and 35. Apart from age, it evaluates the score, based on work experience, language skills, adaptability, and qualifications.
2. Documentation: The following documents must be sent by applicants willing to immigrate to Canada.
• Photograph of the candidate.
• Police Background check.
• Medical clearance certificate.
• A valid passport.
• Letter of a valid job offer (optional).
• Proof of sufficient funds.
3. CRS point calculator: In reference to the new express entry draw held on November 27, 2019, applicants need to achieve a minimum CRS score of 471 points to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA). Seek guidance from immigration consultants to know about tips on how to increase your CRS score.
4. Language proficiency: Two languages, English & French, are the most prominent in Canada. A minimum CLB 6 is required for applicants to apply for their English language examination (IELTS). While they have to achieve a minimum score of CLB 5 for the French (TEF).
Overview of the application process through the Express Entry program
An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) must be received from one of the IRCC's approved entities. The applicant must have sufficient educational standards–in comparison to that of Canada –in order to qualify for through the program. For all immigration programs, you have to take the mandatory English or French language proficiency exam as mentioned above. The language examination tests your competency level over 4 major domains - learning, reading, speaking and listening.
You can submit a particular entry profile for approx. 2-3 hours after receiving the ECA and a language test score. When executing the data one must be careful, as inaccurate information will lead to the denial of the visa application Get the qualifying CRS score, and receive an Invitation to Apply. Only after getting the ITA, you can apply for a permanent residence. The ITA acceptance report will be sent to you to complete additional forms. You will be granted a duration of 60 days, for the same. In the checklist gather relevant documents to ensure the required information on the situation is obtained.
Need to know whether you qualify through Express Entry Canada from India? Find out your eligibility in less than 24 hours.