Know The Process To Apply For Visa Subclass 476:-
1. Eligibility criteria
• you need to have completed an engineering degree from a licensed establishment within the last two years.
• Your age should be younger than thirty-first years at the time of applying for a subclass 476 visa.
• you must not a holder of visa subclass 485 or skilled recognition graduate visa subclass 476.
• You have to prove that you must be proficient English skills.
• you wish to satisfy Australian health needs to use for this
476 Skilled Graduate Visa in Australia.
• you have got to pay back all debt to the Australian government if you have got any.
• You must not have any past visa canceled history at the time of applying for the Australian visa subclass 476.
• You have to meet the character requirements of the Australian government.
2. Required Documents
• give the real certificate of engineering degree with a subclass 476 visa Australia.
• give the letter of completion of an engineering degree by your education supplier.
• give your current active passport pages together with icon and conjointly submit all national identities documents.
• Provide your country or any international police verification documents.
• Provide proof to prove you have proficient English.
• give dependents under eighteen and dependents over eighteen documents with Australian visa subclass 476 application.
• If you're in a relationship then give your married certificate and if you have got been married, divorced or window then provide related documents.
• If you have got lived a minimum of twelve months in Australia within the last ten years then you wish to submit Australia police certificate as character certificates.
• just in case you have got modified your name then give documents associated with modification of name with 476 skilled graduate visa form.
3. Cost of visa and processing time
You can receive this skilled recognition graduate visa subclass 476 with the beginning of AUD 365. The cost of the subclass 476 visa will be varied in line with Australian government policies. This cost is based on each person. The processing time is 10 to 12 months for a general processing visa. The interval of the Australian visa subclass 476 will vary just in case of any modification you would like to form, you forget some important documents.
4. Apply for the Skilled Visa Australia
You are authorized to apply for a visa from Australia or outside of Australia. Make sure you'll lawful at the time of applying for a skilled recognition graduate visa subclass 476. Immigration Authorities have a right to cancel your subclass 476 visa application in case you provide illegal documents or your bridging visa A has expired or cease. To overcome these confusing process I would like to suggest you contact a registered and high authorized
Immigration Agent Adelaide which has high credibility worldwide. You can apply for this visa online and through the post. Australian visa subclass 476 will be digitally linked to your passport.
5. After You Have Applied
Many people forget to submit these vital documents which may be cause visa cancellation so we want to follow some steps as below mentioned:-
• If you forget to mention your travel to Australia or from 476 skilled graduate visa applications then consult with your visa agents they will assist you for further process.
• If you didn’t apply for a biometric and health exam then immediately consult with your visa agent either you need or not.
• If you want to add your family members after you have applied for skilled recognition graduate visa subclass 476 by post then you need to contact your respective immigration agent.
• If you want any change in your documents then feel free to contact your visa agent.
6. With This Visa, You Can
• You can stay in Australia for 18th months on a temporary basis.
• you'll conjointly apply for Australian citizenship with this permanent visa if you're eligible.
• you'll work and study for eighteenth months with Australian visa subclass 476.
• You can bring your family members to Australia.
• you'll travel and from Australia as a subclass 476 visa holder.