Since the craze for selfies is only increasing its intensity, Oppo’s claim to fame has given it the competitive edge in producing some of the best phones offering an excellent selfie camera. Apart from that, many of the recent launches are focusing on how to offer the maximum display screen size for the customers.
Despite the sensors placed on the top bezel, Oppo F7 has greatly minimized it by developing an Apple-like “notch” on the top. The notch is meant only for the selfie cameras and the necessary sensors like proximity and ambient light. Compared to the earlier model in the F series (Oppo F5), the F7 is currently placed at Rs. 21,990.
Taking the Selfie Camera Legacy to the Next Level
- Some of the new and upgraded features include higher and improved level of performance processors and not to mention – Artificial Intelligence based front camera. Compared to its competitors, the price tag is almost unbeatable by providing some top notch image quality.
- The company has gone a step ahead by providing a glass-like finish on its back panel. The aesthetics have clearly been kept in mind while designing a back which proves to be high useful too. Glass becomes and easy magnet for fingerprint sensors, and hence F7 comes with one on its back shaped like an O. Though, on the red background the fingerprints look highly visible – the package already provides a clear jelly case.
- Talking about the display, F7 has an LTPS screen which is utterly vibrant and has a screen guard already installed on it. Gorilla Glass does protect the screen, however, Oppo has made it even safer. The IPS LCD panel has an amazing resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels with a screen size of 6.23 inches. The aspect ratio comes down to 19:9. At the top of the panel, the phone has a front camera of 25 megapixels placed next to the earpiece.
- As the phone is switched on, it greets you with its vibrant colours with a Color OS 5.0 theme. While it operates on Android version 8.1.0, it has all the main apps of Google Play already installed coupled with some of the Oppo ones. The brightness of the screen is well devised and is sufficient for outdoor lighting. The feature of Face Detection is quite powerful and unlocks the device quickly.
- While you browse through the apps, a swipe to the left would lead you to its Smart Assistant. It is basically for accessing all the essential information and all the common functions with just a tap.
- The most talked about AI-enabled front camera of 25 MP features a 2nd Generation Beauty Technology. The rear camera is of 16 MP with an f/1.8 aperture and LED flash at the back panel on the above left of the fingerprint scanner. Various modes of camera include Time Lapse, Panorama, Expert mode among others. The facial optimization has almost 296 spots for better positioning. Apart from that, there are AR stickers which work as filters while editing the selfies.
- The performance is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 Octa-Core processor. Its CPU is clocked at 2.0 GHz providing all the ease for a smooth multi-tasking experience. With 4GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage and 3400 Mah battery backup, you are still left with 26% battery as the day ends.
Also Read how to get the Oppo mobile phone at the Best Price in Inida
Shop for Oppo F7 at Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
You can purchase your OPPO F7 on EMI with Bajaj Finserv, one of India's leading financial provider. This NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) brings to you a unique set of pre-approved offers for home loans, personal loans, business loans, EMI financing, and other financial products. You can easily apply for financing with just a few clicks. This facility will ease the entire procedure for availing finances and saves you a lot of time. All you need to do is add your name and mobile number to get your pre-approved loan offer.
You can smoothly fund your purchasing of OPPO Find X with EMI Network Card provided by Bajaj Finserv. With the EMI Network Card, you can break down the lump sum price of the phone into EMIs and repay them flexibly. You can make the EMI payments from 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months as per your convenience. Moreover, you can avail in-store financing from above 60,000 network stores around 1300+ cities of India. With this facility, you need not pay any cash upfront and can own the phone with a hassle-free purchasing experience.
You can also get attractive discounts and offers on your purchases with the EMI Network Card. All you have to do is fill up a few documents like KYC documents and fill up a nominal form. Within a few days, your EMI Network Card will be at your doorsteps if you meet the eligibility criteria. You can check your eligibility criteria from the website to avoid rejection of your application.