In android by default keyboard provides predictive text and show correction
suggestions. It’s a very help full for us on typing, because it’s save time and give
us to correction suggestions keywords.
Most keyboard apps have a predictive text turn off option, but if such an option is missing on your keyboard then the simplest method of disabling predictive text (or auto correction) on Android is by installing a second keyboard, which allows you to turn off prediction. You can turn off auto correction on Google keyboard and SwiftKey keyboard.
Example of predictive text and show correct suggestions. Here I am typing ‘Rhe’ but it replaced by ‘The’.
Predictive text (auto correction) is feature of Android keyboard that predicts/auto corrects what you are going to type next. This is a very useful feature, but sometimes it will annoy you, especially if have too many specific words to type. Therefore, you may want to turn off predictive text feature on your Android phone.
Follow below steps to off Predictive text and show correct suggestions.
1. Open Settings and Tap on Language and Input.
2. Now Tap on Google Keyboard.
3. After open Google Keyboard then it will be show another window and tap on
4. Now you need to hide Show correction suggestions as given below. Then tap on Auto -correction items.
5. After tap on Auto-correction you will be able to see a pop-up window and select Off option as given below.
Now predictive text and show correction suggestions is off. You can see your
keyboard on type as given below