Hewlett Packard, a U.S. - based IT firm, produces globe-based laptops, desktops, and printers. The brand has always been able to deliver high-end troubleshooting systems and HP technical support phone numbers to assist customers with any associated technical issues. Desktop/laptop device sometimes generates irritating technical problems and needs some fixation. Today we're going to talk about hp printer being offline in this article.
What does it mean Hp printer is offline?
Sometimes a popup suggests Hp printer is offline in window 10 when you attempt to print a document. Your HP printer is offline window 10 for various purposes. Poor USB or Internet connectivity, obsolete driver and defective hardware are some of the reasons why Hp printer is offline window 10. All of these factors can lead to offline Hp printer.
Let’s see the reason which makes the hp printer is offline for window 10:
Driver problem: The HP printer may be offline due to an outdated printer driver. The driver must be updated by the user if the driver is outdated. You can do this by visiting the manufacturer's website. HP printer support can help with this. Poor USB connection: bad USB connectivity makes it possible to disconnect the laptop from your printer. When the printer is disconnected from the desktop, the HP printer shows offline in window 10. Internet issue: bad web link can also cause problems with HP printer offline window 10. If your Internet connection appears weak, reboot the router and attempt to print again.
How to show your printer from offline to online?
To get your printer from offline to online, you can check for the following items: make sure the printer is linked to the PC: this is the first thing you need to check when your hp printer is offline.
For a connection to a USB printer
1. Turn off the printer and wait 5 seconds by clicking the energy button.
2. Unplug the USB cable attached from the device's back.
3. Turn on the printer. It may start printing queued records, so wait for it to finish it and become silent before proceeding.
4. Wait for 5 seconds and reconnect the cable to your printer. Ensure the cable sits safely on the USB port of the printer while in the printer. If it begins printing, before proceeding to the next step, let it finish it.
5. Retry printing. If you do, you're nice to go. If not, read on to know how to transform the printer online through a wireless network.
Reset the Printer
1. Before proceeding, make sure that the printer is inactive.
2. When switching on the machine, unplug the power cord from the back. Disconnect the same thing from the power outlet. Wait for at least 1 minute.
3. Reconnecting the power cord to the power socket.
4. Bring the power cord back to the back of your printer.
5. To do so, if it does not turn on, click the energy button.
6. Once it turns on, resume taking the printout. If this is not possible, continue to the next step.
Remove your printer and reinstall it:
Right press the printer equipment and printers and select "Remove device." Now add the printer again by choosing the option Add Devices and Printers.
These are some of the methods you can attempt to use offline to take your Hp printer online. If you can't do that yet, you can reach our technical support team to help you solve your issue.