Here we are going to tell you how we will set up our Software or Web development or Mobile app Company/business in India.
Before going further we need to know that business idea doesn't mean success but having a great business idea which is going to solve the problem of consumer or problem-solving product.
As on date, every business wants its online presence in a fast-changing world or competitive world.
Let us take an example;- A small vendor opens its business shop in the city/town and sells the products/services to a consumer who visits his shop. The business has a low geographical area to sell its product & he wants to expand his Business then he needs to list his business on the Internet or Online Platform.
Here the role of Software or Web development or Mobile app Company comes in the Picture. The demand for Websites or Software or mobile app is very high in the market as on date.
So, here we going to discuss how to set up the Software or Web development or Mobile app Company registration in India & get a relevant license from the government authorities.
Company Registration In India is a long process and take around 12 working days if all the documents are prepared & file with relevant government Authorities (MCAs).
Minimum Requirement for Private Company registration are:-
- Name of the Company
- Minimum 2 Members.
- Minimum 2 Directors (Only Natural person i.e. Ram).
- The authorised capital of Minimum 1 Lakh.
- No minimum requirement of Paid-up Capital.
- Minimum 1 Director is Resident of India.
- All Directors have a DIN (Director Identification Number).
- The company have a Business Objective.
Process of Company Registration
- Application for Digital Signature of company Directors, Members & Subscribers.
- Application to MCA for Allotment of DIN in Form DIR-3.
- Application for Name approval of the company with fees of Rs. 1000/-.
- Preparation of the following documents of Directors, Members & Subscribers are:-
- Attestation of Identity proof;
- Notarization of Identity proof;
- Attestation of Address proof;
- Notarization of Address proof;
- Consent of Directors;
- Attestation & Notarization of Registered office documents;
- Affidavit & Undertaking of Directors & Members;
- Undertaking from practising CS/CA/CWA.
- Preparation of Memorandum of Association (MOA) (Business objects) Spice 33.
- Preparation of Articles of Association (AOA) Spice 34.
- Preparation of E form Spice 32 & Insert the following Details are: -
- The Company, Directors, Members & Subscribers.
- Paid-up capital.
- Authorised share capital
- Shareholding ratio
- DIN no.
- The registered office of the company.
- Attached the Identity proof & Address proof of Directors, Members & Subscribers.
- Attached the Undertaking of Practising CS/CA/CWA & Undertaking of all the Directors, Members & Subscribers.
- Attached the Consent of Directors.
- Digital Certification by Practising CS/CA/CWA & Director.
- Filing of Spice 32 & Along with E-MOA & E-AOA (Spice 33 & 34).
- The company can be made an application for PAN, TAN & GST registration along with the application of company registration.
- The MCA registered the company after verification of all the documents & Issued the following documents are: -
- CIN (Certificate of Incorporation);
- PAN card;
- TAN Registration &
- GST registration certificate.
Documents required for Company Registration are: -
DOCUMENTS OF DIRECTORS & MEMBERS
- Passport Size Photo.
- Identity Proof (Driving License or Passport or Voter ID).
- Address Proof (Mobile Bill or Electricity bill or Bank Statement).
- PAN Card (Mandatory).
- Passport is mandatory for Foreign National or Non-Resident India (NRI).
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile No.
- Email Id.
DOCUMENTS OF COMPANY
- Name of the Company.
- Business Objective (A company registration is done for only one objective).
- Authorized Share Capital.
- Paid Up Capital.
- Registered Office of the Company (Property Owned (Sale Deed or Electricity Bill) OR Property Rented ( Rent Agreement).
Here your company is registered & do the business without any hassle.
The company require to do Roc Compliances or Secretarial Compliances after the registration.