Dental veneers are generally prescribed by Cosmetic Dentists to enhance the appearance of teeth when they are discoloured, chipped, or cracked. They can also cover up if there is any gap between teeth. If you have ever felt self-conscious about your smile, it’s time to Book an appointment with your dentists.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin covers that cling to teeth to give teeth a more classically shaped look. If you want to enhance your smile, dental veneers are a simple option. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length. They look like natural teeth. We offer a variety of dental veneer options to choose from. Talk to your dentist about what’s best for you.
What are the types of dental veneers?
Veneers improve the smile of a person. Types of dental veneers include:
• Porcelain veneers:- porcelain veneers are customized thin shell-like covering made to fit teeth according to their flaws.
Benefits of porcelain veneers include:
• Porcelain Veneers look natural- no one can identify them as veneers
• They are long-lasting and strong
• They are easily cleaned as they do not retain stains from food or tobacco products.
• Composite veneers:- Composite veneers are applied directly by the dentist and do not require a dental lab preparation. They are resin-based materials that are pasted on to the patient’s teeth and can be done in a single visit to the dental hospital. They are also strong and long-lasting, however not as strong compared to porcelain veneers.
These are ultra-thin veneers that are strong and offer very good cosmetic results in terms of natural-looking teeth. This type of veneer does not require any tooth preparation. It means that there is no tooth size reduction, and no enamel removal.
How do veneers help in restorative dentistry?
Restorative dentistry involves restoring the tooth in healthy condition. Veneers help in sculpting the tooth by removing only the absolutely damaged bit and putting a ‘veneer’ on it to so that a natural look is retained. Dental veneers treatment is provided by cosmetic dentists and orthodontists
What are the advantages of Dental Veneers?
Veneers offers a wide range of dental flaws like:
• They provide a natural tooth appearance.
• Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
• Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
• The colour of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
• Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth's colour and shape; veneers generally don't require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative.
• In case a crown or cap needs to be placed on the tooth, the veneer saves a lot of enamel which may need to be removed for the purpose of fitting a crown or cap
With an expert team of dentists and orthodontists, we can provide treatment for every kind of dental issue.
Mumbai Dental Clinic provides best
Dental Implant services in Udaipur at affordable price. Dr. Siddharth Jain is one of best
Dental Implant Specialist in Udaipur.