1. To open the Windows Features dialog box, click
Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, click Programs.
3. Click Turn Windows features on or off which is placed in left side pane.
4. Expand Internet Information Services. Additional categories of IIS features are displayed. Select Internet Information Services to choose the default features for installation.
5. After Press OK below screen appear.
6. Now go to run and type inetmgr and press Enter key and or OK.
7. Now Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager will appear.