Streaming music channels have turned out into a vital one for nowadays entertainment. In this lineup, Amazon music is a much-needed channel app, which should be installed on your streaming device to get the enhanced musical experience.
Amazon Music is now exclusively available on the Roku channel store. Just get the app and enjoyall-time musical entertainment on your Roku. To get the Amazon music, follow the bellowing steps,
- Move on to the Roku channel store by signing in to your Roku account
- New users create your own account, opt for subscription and enter the channel store on Roku home menu
- In the search bar, type the keyword called ‘Amazon music’ and look out for the channel app in the results
- Enter the channel app menu and tap the add channel option to download the package
- Subsequently, you will receive the Amazon music channel code. Now move on to the channel activation site and type the code in the field
- Finally, tap the continue button to activate Amazon music on your Roku
For more information regarding the installation of Amazon music on Roku, Get in here at my www.amazon.com/Roku blog.