If you face email errors when using your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone to connect to your SBCGlobal Mail account you can refer to the troubleshooting solutions below to try and fix the issue:
• Step 1: Access SBCGlobal from your computer and see if there is a problem
• Step 2: Check your mobile signal and make sure the connection is stable
• Step 3: Install the mobile software upgrades before you access SBCGlobal.
• Step 4: Enable POP 3 on your SBCGlobal email account
• Step 5: Contact your mobile service provider to check the area coverage
If you still cannot resolve the issues, you can call the SBCGlobal email customer service number and ask for additional tech support to fix the mail problems.