Is cybersecurity something that we should be worried about on our projects?

Total Post:1

613  View(s)
Ratings:
Rate this:

Hi,

Should we be worried about info security, cybercrime and cybersecurity on the projects that we manage? Obviously, it will depend a lot on the type of project and the amount of data sensitivity we are managing. But since everything can be hacked and the hackers are always a step ahead and we are just trying to mitigate and keep up...then I feel we do need to be concerned. What are your thoughts?

Please help. 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-

Teaser video production service

Thanks!

1. Post:3

Re: Is cybersecurity something that we should be worried about on our projects?

As the complexness of IT networks has fully grown, the creativeness and class of cybersecurity threats and attacks has fully grown even as quickly. 

Yes, worrying is an option in cybercrime and yes it depends on a lot of data such as E-commerce, online Transaction etc.

regarding your project, the amount of data leads to n number of crimes. But what i think as my point of view I find :

As the complexness of IT networks has fully grown, the creativeness and class of cybersecurity threats and attacks has fully grown even as quickly.

Data volume: as an example, daily at SophosLabs, over 300,000 new probably malicious files that need analysis are according. 

Scalability SQL-based tooling and infrastructure doesn’t scale well and is expensive to take care of.

Answer