How to Reset & Change Password in Windows 8.1
Hi everyone in this blog I’m explaining about How to reset
and change your windows password.
Change Your Password windows 8.1:
When you first install windows 8.1, you need to link it to
an e-mail address and implicitly created a Microsoft account. By default your
password, will be the one used for your Microsoft account. How to change it.
Press Windows + X >
Click on Accounts
and Family Safety.
Click on User
change to my account in PC settings.
Reset Your Password in Windows 8.1:
forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset
1. If your PC is on a domain, your system
administrator must reset your password.
2. If you're using a Microsoft account, you can
reset your password online. For more info, go to the Reset your password
3. If you're using a local account, use your
password hint as a reminder.
4. If you've tried these suggestions and still
can't sign in:
5. If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to
6. If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to
contact your PC manufacturer.