- Experience: 2 Yrs - 10 Yrs
- Industry: Internet/Ecommerce
- Interested Area: Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
- Vacancy: 12
- Salary: ₹16000.00 - ₹30000.00
- Posted Date: 04/01/2021
- Measure brand awareness and perception and ensure we have clear, actionable data and feedback to evaluate campaigns and inform future initiatives
- Create and execute brand marketing campaigns across channels based on a deep understanding of users, market and services
- Reviewing creative materials, providing brand feedback and guidance
- Ensure content across channels such as our website, blog, social media and developer communities are all consistent with our brand messaging and positioning guidelines
- Formulation of marketing strategies, Communication development for both domestic and international market.
- Managing the creative and editorial team to develop brand communication
- Support and drive sales – work in close partnership with cross functional teams to ensure marketing campaign design and execution properly, driven consistently and in a high-quality manner.
- Ability to handle social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic, customer engagement.
- Oversee all Social Media platforms viz Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Support the implementation, development and maintenance of InfoSec & Cyber Security policies, standards, and guidelines in alignment with applicable laws, common security frameworks and leading practices as per Organizational requirements.
Education & Experience
- Ability to understand long term goals.
- Digital and Social Savvy, with a strong flair on brand communication and strategy
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Experience in selling QA Testing Services across India / Abroad.
Personal Attributes Needed
- You should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills.
- Flexible for short term (1 to 6 months) travelling within India/Abroad.
- Must have good negotiation & closing skills.
- Pleasing personality.
- Should be highly enthusiastic, diligent and excellent to work for long tenure.