Its sounds quite relaxing that you can get the messages of elective mail service into your default one. Better believe it, you heard it right, presently you don't have to open the numerous application for browsing of messages in various email services. You can combine both with forwarding features. For instance, you have a Yahoo mail account and need to get messages in the Gmail application, you can utilize the Yahoo email forwarding features to achieve the undertaking.
All you have to explore through the straightforward procedure, when it has done, every one of the messages that land at your Yahoo Mail account is naturally sent on to Gmail. Additionally accessible in Yahoo Mail.
By using these highlights, you don't have to open the Yahoo account for browsing the new messages.
Having the new emails forwarded turns away from missing a significant message. Maybe you'll be journeying and away from your PC for quite a while and need to get to the messages in another email application on a cell phone. In such a case, these highlights appear to be extremely convenient.
Forwarding of email divided into two parts one is enabling the Yahoo account for forwarding and then forwarding Yahoo mails to Gmail.
Enabling the Yahoo account for forwarding
- Open your Yahoo email by login with the email address and password.
- Switch back to the old version of Yahoo, by following below steps:
1. Tap Settings button placed on the upper-right corner of the screen, however, if you see a purple icon there it means you are already using an older version of Yahoo.
2. Tap on Switch to classic Mail from the menu located on the bottom-left corner of the screen.
3. Then, Tap on Switch back to Classic Mail.
4. Now wait for the page to get refresh
- Hit the "Settings" button and move to Accounts
- Pick your Yahoo email address
- Scroll down to the "Access your Yahoo Mail elsewhere" headline.
- Check the "Forward" box
- Roll down and type your Gmail email address
- Now tap on Verify and Tap on Save
- Now Confirm your Gmail address by performing the below steps:
1. Open your Gmail inbox and sign in if compulsory.
2. Tap on "Please verify your email address" in Yahoo
3. Tap on the link in the email.
4. Login into Yahoo.
5. Tap the blue button located in the middle of the page.
Receiving Forwarded Emails in Gmail
- Tap on the "Settings" icon.
- Now go to the Settings from the list
- Then move to the Accounts and Import tab
- Search for Add a mail account on the page
- Now a window will open there, enter your Yahoo email address.
- After entering the email address tap on Next
- Then choose the Import emails from my other account (POP3) option and hit the Next button
- Type your Yahoo email password in the box and tap on Add Account.
- Now you are done, close the pop-up window
- You will now receive the Yahoo email in your Gmail account.
In case you need assistance, Speak to Yahoo Representative.
Read this also:
How to Recover Yahoo Mail Password Without Phone Number?