One step to quickly convert your Magento store into Marketplace like Amazon, Ebay, Etsy in minutes within the best cost & our quality support service! Fully compatible with Magento 2
The ecosystem of people creating and selling both at a single stop helps customers find best fit products and marketplace owner earns some big bucks through collecting fees from vendors. Magebay brings this whole concept of allowing multiple vendors to sell at your store and setting up desired amount of commission through Magento Marketplace extension. The extension helps marketplace owner manage multi vendors, their products, orders and provides vendors convenience of handling products, shipping and other stuff.
Why choose Magebay Magento Marketplace extension:
Benefits and features for Admin:
Benefits for Vendors:
- Various registration Email notifications to vendors for:
- Vendor Registration Approval
- Vendor Registration Rejection
- Vendor Registration Deletion
- Vendor Store enabled
- Vendor Store disabled
- Various product related Email notifications to vendors:
- Vendor Product Approval
- Vendor Product Rejection
- Vendor Product Deletion
- Various order Email notifications to vendors for:
- Order Placement
- Order Cancellation
- Responsive vendor panel for mobile views.
- Dashboard contains graphical and systematic vendor panel view to get summary of whole vendor panel in a single page.
- Convenient way for the Vendors can add product custom options like colors, sizes etc.
- Vendors can easily manage their profiles and payments from vendor panel.
- Vendors can even edit various profile information like public name, support information, social profiles, shop URL and many more.
- Vendor can see profile completion progress bar and get notified for in frontend.
- Two types of pricing supported: normal price i.e original product price and special price i.e discounted price for some specific time span
- Vendor can analysis orders from various countries though a geographical area map from Analytics tab in vendor panel.
- Vendor has two types of advanced reports in vendor panel:
- Order Report- Shows No. of orders, items sold, grant total , commission fees and net earnings filtered status and time period.
- Product Report – Filter report to get product name, sku, no. of items sold and grant total between specified date range.
- Supports 3 offline payment methods for vendors:
- Cheque/Money order
- Bank transfer
- Support for seller vacation mode.
- Chat support for admin and vendors.
- Sellers to charge shipping per product.
- Import export products for vendors
- Vendors can easily manage, ship orders from vendor panels
View more articles :