How to set ringtone
in android device
Android is a
mobile operating system (OS) based on the Linux kernel and currently developed
by Google. Android is designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as
smartphones and tablet computers, with specialized user interfaces for
televisions (Android TV), cars (Android Auto), and wrist watches (Android
1. Messaging-: SMS and MMS are available forms of
messaging, including threaded text messaging and Android Cloud To Device
Messaging (C2DM) and now enhanced version of C2DM, Android Google Cloud
Messaging (GCM) is also a part of Android Push Messaging services.
browser-: The web browser available in Android is based on the open-source
3. Voice-based features
5. Multitasking-: Multitasking of
applications, with unique handling of memory allocation, is available.
6. Screen capture-: Android supports
capturing a screenshot by pressing the power and volume-down buttons at the
7. Connectivity-: connectivity with Android
supports connectivity technologies including GSM/EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LTE,
CDMA, EV-DO, UMTS, NFC, IDEN and WiMAX. Bluetooth connectivity, tethering
Here I am
telling you how to set ringtone in android device. Follow below steps to set
1. Open Settings and choose Sound
2. After select Sound now tap on Phone ringtone
3. Select any ringtone and press OK.
Now you have
changed ringtone of your device.