A power plan
is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how your computer
uses power. Power plans can help you save energy, maximize system performance,
or achieve a balance between the two.
This will show you how to change the settings of a power plan that you want to customize to reflect how you want Windows 8 to manage power.
Changes made to a power plan will affect all users that have that power plan selected as their default power plan.
Windows 8 provides the following default plans:
· Balanced - Offers full performance when you need it and saves power when
you don't. This is the best power plan for most people.
· Power saver - Saves power by reducing PC performance and screen brightness.
If you're using a laptop, this plan can help you get the most from a single battery
· High performance - Maximizes screen brightness and might increase PC
performance. This plan uses a lot more energy, so your laptop battery won't last as
long between charges.
· Custom power plan - These are only available if either your PC manufacturer
(OEM) provided additional power plans, and/or you create a custom power plan.
These are available to all users.
Follow below steps to change settings of power button
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Choose System and Security
3. Tap on Power options
5. Set the time for turn off display which will be off the display of a monitor and set the Computer to sleep time for sleep computer after completed selected time hour.
After change time of display and computer sleep now press on Save changes button.