How often should you
restart your smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC?
tablet, smartphone have provides features to reinstall your operating system. Is
your Smartphone, PCs slow, freezing, not responsive, responding incorrectly, or
you can’t remember the phones password? You’re in luck! There is still a pretty
powerful option available, to restart your system.
steps to restart Windows Pcs
In different windows versions have different steps to restart
1. On windows 8 in desktop move your mouse
on right corner and open Settings.
2. Now click in power option then restart
your system (Make sure all window are closed or not. If not close it can harm
or will not save any effects of your changes. )
On Windows 7
1. Press start button or open start from
2. Now right click on Shutdown option
3. Now choose restart option
On Android phone or tablet-:
1. In every android phone have power
button on device right corner (May be on top) and long press in power button.
2. Some devices shows restart option but
some have no any option for restart. Then You need to power off option
3. Now press power button then again
long press in Power button for restart.
On Windows phone
To restart your phone,
1. Press and hold the Power button until
you see Slide down to power off.
2. Then swipe down. (This usually takes
about 3 seconds.) Once it's off, press the Power button to turn your phone on
To restart iphone
1. Press and hold down the sleep/wake
button at the top of your iPhone or iPad.
2. Touch the slide to power off button
and drag it all the way to the right.