In this article, I’m explaining about basic of bootstrap framework which provides some components with user friendly look and feel.
What is Twitter Bootstrap?
Why use bootstrap?
Responsive Design: Since bootstrap 3 provide more features for responsive design for mobile, tablet, desktop. Bootstrap's responsive CSS adjusts to Desktops, Tablets and Mobiles. More about responsive design.
Browser Support: It is supported by all popular browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera)
Easy to get started: With some basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, anyone can start with bootstrap.
· It contains beautiful and functional built-in components which are easy to customize.
· It also provides web based customization.
· And best of all it is an open source.
What Bootstrap Package Includes?
- Scaffolding: Bootstrap provides a basic structure with grid system link style
background and themes
- CSS: Bootstrap come with global CSS settings, HTML elements styled and
- enhanced with extensible classes.
- Components: Bootstrap Components is like icon, dropdown, navigation, alerts, button style, and so much
- Customize: You can customize easily bootstrap CSS with help of customize bootstrap http://getbootstrap.com/customize/.
You can download the latest version of bootstrap package
Thank you for read this article I hope this article helpful for you.
Next article I will explain about bootstrap components.