// Arduino Works
The Memsic 2125 is a low cost, dual-axis thermal accelerometer
capable of measuring tilt, acceleration, rotation, and vibration with a
range of ±3 g. For integration into existing applications, the Memsic
2125 is electrically compatible with other popular accelerometers.
the 2125 in a surface-mount format. Parallax mounts the circuit on a
small PCB, providing all I/O connections so it can easily be inserted on
a breadboard or through-hole prototype area.
- Measures ±3 g on each axis, enough for data for a wide variety of applications
- Simple pulse output of g-force for each axis is easy to read for most any microcontroller
- Convenient 6-pin 0.1″ spacing DIP module fits into a standard breadboard or through-hole board
- Analog output of temperature (Tout pin) allows for fine-tuning of advanced applications
- Low current at 3.3 or 5 V operation (less than 4 mA at 5 VDC) puts low demand on your system